Friday, February 19, 2010

A visit to Morocco

 We have finally sorted the over 2,000 pics down to an enjoyable 280. 
They are in their own devoted albumn, cleverly titled "Morocco".  You can see them on the right hand side of the page- where our other travel pics have always been displayed.  

        It was an amazing trip- and a write up of the adventure will be coming soon.  It takes longer than I think it should to do these things, but we like to do them right. 

   OH and to all those people who noticed that I spelled desert dessert- here is a picture of a Moroccan dessert...I bought it in the streets of Morocco. "Why you picked THAT one [dessert] I will never know" says Matthieu of my choice.  There were french-like pastries and sticky sweets with flies buzzing around them, but I chose the one with green frosting and blue sprinkles. Because I can. 

 There are plenty of pics of the desert in the album- if you like dunes and camels.





1 comment:

  1. Merci pour les photos ! Nous avons fait sans vous attendre un beau voyage... en petit. Vous avez eu la chance de le faire en grand !

    ReplyDelete